Welcome to Parkview Kids!
There's a Place For Your Child Here at Parkview!
If you have any questions, or need more information, please contact our Kids Pastor- Michelle!
Parkview Day Camps 2021
Scroll down to find Day Camp registration links!
Day Camp Information & Registration Links
Day Camp Info: Please read before registering!
- You can register your children between the ages of 4-11. We ask that if you are registering a younger child, that they are able to wear a mask for the day, and that they can follow Covid protocol, to ensure their safety, and the safety of all the other children.
- Spaces are limited each week, so that we can keep children safe, as well as follow Covid -19 protocol. Because of this families can only register their child(ren) for ONE of the two weeks, to allow a fair chance for more children to attend camp.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch/snacks for the day, as well as a refillable water bottle. We will not be providing snacks because of Covid-19 protocol.
- Children will need to wear a mask during the day. They will be able to remove their mask during lunch/snack breaks, and while doing some activities outside. Social distancing will be in effect.
- If registration fills up, you can email email@example.com and be put on a wait list, so that if any spaces become available, you would be notified.