Information & Guidelines
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not feeling well, have flu-like symptoms or have travelled or been in contact with someone who has been sick we would ask you to stay home and watch the service online.
INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES:
· Service is by pre-registration only. Please follow the links on our website.
· If you are sick or have flu like symptoms, we love you, but ask that you stay at home.
· There is Kids Church available at the North Campus for kids ages Junior Kindergarten - Grade 5. We have a limited capacity, and children must be pre-registered.
· Pre-registration is mandatory, check in at the registration table.
· You will receive a seat assignment at the registration table. Seating is assigned and will be a safe distance from other attendees. You cannot change your seating.
· Washrooms will be available for emergency use only.
· Masks are mandatory.
· Practice physical distancing.
· As per Public Health guidelines congregation is asked not to sing.
· At the end of the service please remain in your seat until an usher or staff member invites you to exit the building. Please do not congregate in the parking lot.
· If you are concerned about attending please watch the service online. We will be live-streaming the service on Church Online Platform, and we will be posting the service on our website on Monday afternoon.
· We will continue to monitor the way forward with safety as our first priority.